Vote for Team Up in King 5’s BEST of Western Washington Contest
The BEST of Western Washington contest, hosted by King 5 News, is celebration of local businesses and services. Your votes determine the best.
Team Up plays an important role in our nonprofit and music communities and winning this category in the BEST of Western Washington contest would generate great PR for what we do.
Why vote for Team Up? Because…
- Team Up has given a stage and an audience to over 30 local music groups and 9 nonprofits.
- Team Up has coordinated and hosted 12 Gigs4Good concerts and sold nearly 2,200 tickets.
- We’ve raised $35,000 for Washington State nonprofits such as Climate Solutions, PAWS, Rainier Valley Food Bank, and Seattle Works, and helped them build more awareness and a larger support system.
- When Gigs4Good are not the center of our attention, Team Up also maintains a fantastic social media presence that aims to provide resources and dialog related to philanthropy. We value the conversation around “doing good” and “social for good” so much that our volunteers are facilitating Facebook posts and Twitter tweets every day for organizations and individuals alike.
- All of this is accomplished by volunteers. Our founder (Ryan Hodgson), board of 12, and numerous other volunteers have been working hard for the past two years to host the Gigs4Good concerts.
Our goal is to continue to generate awareness and new fans for Seattle-area nonprofits and musicians for years to come. In fact, this month, applications are open for Gigs4Good 2013 and we’re aiming to make the next concerts the largest yet!
Please take a few minutes to vote for Team Up for your Favorite Local Charity in the BEST of Western Washington contest. We say it all the time, but we appreciate all of your support and so do the nonprofits and musicians we work with.
contests, King5, Team Up, team up for nonprofits, vote, washington state