Tickets On Sale Today for Gigs4Good for Outdoors for All & Chris Rudolph Scholarship Fund
Come and get ‘em now because they’re going to sell fast! Tickets for the February 8th Gigs4Good are officially on sale today and are available for purchase on the Tractor Tavern’s website.
This Gigs4Good is the first of 2013 and will raise funds and awareness for the Outdoors for All Foundation and celebrate the life of Chris Rudolph, Marketing Director of Stevens Pass. Chris was personally connected to Outdoors for All and this Gigs4Good will raise money for a Chris Rudolph Scholarship Fund. This is such a special cause, so let’s make this show a sell-out!!
If you haven’t yet heard or aren’t yet sold on how awesome this event will be, below are the details:
- Who: Josiah Johnson and Charity Rose Thielen of The Head and The Heart with Smokey Brights and River Giant.
- What: Gigs4Good #14 supporting Outdoors for All and the Chris Rudolph Scholarship Fund. Outdoors for All is a national leader and one of the largest nonprofit organizations providing year round instruction in outdoor recreation for people with physical, developmental, and sensory disabilities since 1979.
- When: Friday, February 8, 2013 | 9 pm PST
- Why: Because Chris Rudolph touched the lives of many people. He was known as “An Amplifier of Life” and was personally connected to Outdoors for All. His passing last February in the Tunnel Creek avalanche at Stevens Pass was tragic and we hope to celebrate his life as well as the lives of the two other men who were taken that day, Jim Jack and Johnny Brenan.
- How: Show your support by purchasing a ticket to the show or making a donation http://bit.ly/G4G14tx | $25 in adv | $30 at the door | 21+ only
For those of you who cannot attend in person, we always stream our Gigs4Good live online and this one is no exception. You can watch the show live at www.teamupfornonprofits.org/watch. We expect many of you to join us online, so if you’d like to support Outdoors for All and the Chris Rudolph Scholarship fund, but cannot attend in person, we would be really thankful if you made a donation to Outdoors For All here.
We appreciate everyone’s support of this incredible Gigs4Good. Whether you’re near or far, your involvement will make a difference. THANK YOU!!